Monday 24 January 2011

Kitchen Table & Chairs

Must be on a roll this week...two posts in as many days!

I bought a whitewood unfinished table at a fair a couple of years ago and did nothing with it...until now! It was sanded, painted, sanded, stained, distressed and finally polished before I was happy with it.

The chairs were also in my stash and, other than dusting, only needed cushions to finish them off. I had a tiny scrap of this pretty blue fabric left so made a couple of chair cushions trimmed with some pale blue bunka.

I think I'll turn my attention to the outside of the house for a while as the siding I ordered has finally arrived..woohoo!!!

3 comments:

  1. Has hehco un trabajo genial, te ha quedado preciosa esa mesa y las sillas con los cojines me encantan.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really cute with the cushions. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your miniatures are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x