Tuesday 30 November 2010

And it's only November!!!!

Not had much time for mini-ing lately so nothing to report on that front! However, we are shivering under the heaviest snow fall that I can ever remember in our 20-odd years here! We had a 'team' of neighbours clearing our street yesterday but after more heavy snow we are now unable to get vehicles out of the residential areas and even the main roads aren't that great. As a result we've been stuck at home for the past few days. I'll try to rustle up some enthusiasm and get on with some projects today but meanwhile here are some photos from a very snowy Cumbernauld xxx

5 comments:

  1. Regarding snow, Better there than here, lol. It is really pretty though. I too have a paper crimper, hmmmmmmm where is that? Blessings. Lady Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que cantidad de nieve!!!!
    Si nevase aqui en España asi, se parelizaria el pais entero.
    Espero que esteis bien y puedas aprovechar para hacer tus preciosas miniaturas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cold has to make good I give you the congratulations for the works that bundles are fantastic a greeting from carmona (sevilla)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! It looks like back home in Michigan. I'm shivering just thinking about it. I feel for you and I've become a whimp in the south. ;D A hint of a snowflake here and everything shuts down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor you we have had snow but no where near as bad as "up North" here in the Midlands of the UK we seem to miss the worst of the weather been many years since i can remember it snowing before xmas day

    hope it thaws soon
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x