Friday 10 September 2010

Nooo! Let's get Autumn by first!

Hi everyone and an especially warm welcome to my new followers, glad you're here!

Now, today I picked my mail off the mat only to find my first Christmas catalogue among it - it's September, for goodness sake! The sun is shining today, my washing is blowing in the wind and Christmas is the last thing on my mind! Mind you I did enjoy flicking through it whilst having a cuppa but I know I'm not going to be ordering anything just yet so it'll be consigned to the 'get-to-someday' pile, and then when I think the pile needs tidying up it'll probably end up in the recycling. Do companies have to push the festive season on us earlier each year? Or maybe I should be auditioning for a spot on Grumpy Old Women!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, wherever you are xx

2 comments:

  1. gosh yes I nipped in a shop today and they had xmas chocolate and biscults etc on the shelve. Come on we need the pumkins and witches hats for halloween first

    Gail
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola me encanta tu blog, mi blog de miniaturas está de sorteo, te invito a participar. Un saludo. (mimundodeminiatura.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x