Tuesday 9 March 2010

Tidy It for Goodness Sake!!!

....is usually my war-cry about my sons' bedrooms but I have to admit that today when I looked at
my craftroom ...
and the dining room table...
and the sideboard...
(actually, sideboard looks quite tidy!)
and the floor at the side of my sofa...

...that I was in no position to criticise! In fact, I had to look for my camera to take these photos! So the rest of today will be spent tidying up my mess so that tomorrow I can start all over again! Have a wonderful day, everyone x

4 comments:

  1. All my sympathy. I find myself in the same boat!

    Who made this mess?
    I did, I did!

    But normally, out of the bigger messes comes the best 'creation'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I think it is pretty good...I am a neat freak though, sew it stands to reason, I am pretty critical...but your counter with all of your mags..which I find downright satiable...is quite orderly...sew there...
    blessings ms

    ReplyDelete
  3. No te preocupes, me parece que todas las que hacemos miniaturas estamos en tu lugar jejejeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison I think we are all the same. No one believes Minis can make so much mess..LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x