Friday 22 January 2010

Mulberry Cottage...getting there!

After completing the outside of this little cottage and putting a few lights in I'm now turning my attention to the interior. The rooms are almost complete - just skirting and the like to do. I plan to make as much of the furniture as possible from mountboard. I have already made some items including a cooking range which was installed as the house was being built. The same goes for a wood-burning stove in the brick fireplace in the sitting room. I'll try to get in for some photos. I think I'll tackle this one room at a time, so it's out with the cutting mat, knife, glue and mountboard and on we go! Hopefully next time it'll be ready for the grand tour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x