Saturday 30 January 2010

Golden Anniversary

Just thought I'd share with you what's happening today in our home. It's my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. They had asked for a quiet family dinner and will be arriving soon. Here's the dining room ready for their arrival...

I thought that rather than baking a cake I would make a whole load of cupcakes in gold foil cases with gold sugar balls scattered over them...

and the finale to dinner is this beautiful gleaming, golden maple syrup cheesecake...truly scrumptious!!!
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple, with lots of love!

1 comment:

  1. Now this is a beautiful settting and that cheesecake, with maple syrup. I would love that recipe...we can exchange ...I happen to be a creator of cheesecakes...many of them in fact...blessings madame samm

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x