Tuesday 5 January 2010

Brrrrrrr....cold, snowy days

We don't often have severe winters in the west of Scotland but this year is truly an exception. It first snowed on 17 December and has continued to do so throughout the whole of the UK on and off since then. Coupled with subzero temperatures we are certainly feeling the chill. It would be nice to spend the days at home mini-ing and cooking warming, comforting meals but needs must so it's off to work we go! On a positive note however my garden looks lovely - or did until my sons decided to have a snowball fight - but I am still looking forward to the day when the snowy landscape will start to give way to the first signs of spring. Take care until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x